Personal, Small Group, and Boot Camp Training
Come join Ricky Cain for fitness programs based on combining the best of 30 years as a competitive athlete and 15 years of personal training and group instructor experience.
Ricky Cain – 478-501-3844
What We Do
Trained By Cain offers personal, small group, and boot camp style training programs. No matter the goals or focus, we can develop a program that is both effective and affordable.
Trained By Cain utilizes local parks in Bibb County, Georgia to vary the training options and capitalize on the benefits of being in the outdoors.
Trained By Cain focuses on consistency, accountability, and results. These are the big three of fitness and the foundation of any successful workout program.
Why Choose Trained By Cain
The first step in fitness and health is to decided to take ownership and control. It can be very confusing with all the options available these days. Trained By Cain can help design a program to fit individual goals and needs while sorting out the fads and gimmicks.
True Personal Training. Custom fitness plan tailored to your needs and goals.
“Needed a kick in the butt to get going”
Couldn’t of got back on track without Ricky’s support and accountability. Let the push-up streak continue!
“Affordable and knowledgeable”
Atlanta quality training at a small town price.
Ricky Cain – Education/Experience/Exercise
- B. S. in Outdoor Education
- AFAA Personal Training Certification
- ACSM Personal Training Certification
- NESTA Personal Training Certification
- AFAA Group Training Certification
- AFAA Certified Spinning Certification
- Mad-dog Spinning Certification
- Wilderness First Responder Certification
- BSA Certified Mountain Bike Instructor
- BSA Certified Rappelling/Rock Climbing/Spelunking Instructor
- High Ropes Certification
- High Ropes Rescue Certification
- White Water Kayak/Canoeing Certification
- Swift Water Rescue Certification
- USA Cycling Level 2 Coach
- 10 years of food service experience from Line Cook to Lead Chef and everything in between.
- Cat 1-2 Road Racer – 10 years experience
- Pro/Expert Mountain Bike Racer – 16 years experience
- 8 year running streak 4/08-5/16 -everyday 45+ minutes
- Biked over 300,000 since 1991
- Biked cross-country Anacortes, WA. to Savannah, GA – 2003 – 4,500+ miles in 47 days
- Accomplished 12/24 endurance competitor
- Experienced hiker with over 30 years of
- Accomplish Traditional Lead Rock Climbing
- 30 years of Hiking, Biking, and running trails all over the U.S. with a recent focus on Fast-packing.
Weekly Workout Routine-
- 3-5 hrs Strength/Mobility/Stretching/Core
- 20-30hrs of Variable Cardio – Running, Cycling, and Hiking.
- Meal planning/prep on Sundays
- Food journal